Your address: Bahrain Financial Harbour
Bahrain Financial Harbour, King Faisal Highway, Manama, Bahrain
Levels 22 & 41, West Tower
Business winners need:
With 12m2 per person of space, we are 3 times the industry average
Your Address can become Bahrain Financial Harbour - to use on your website and business collateral
Interact with a community of likeminded imagineeers
To never miss a vital call
Access to a community of over 50,000+ imagineeers to collaborate with, buy from, sell and socialize with
Printing capability from every desk & IT Help instantly
Receptionist when needed
Unique password Wi-Fi
1-month security deposit & Global Network
Choose the package to fit your business needs
Hot Desk & Dedicated Desk: 20% OFF on 12 months
ABOUT LEVEL 22 & 41, BAHRAIN FINANCIAL HARBOUR
ABOUT LEVEL 22 & 41, BAHRAIN FINANCIAL HARBOUR
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, taking into account aesthetics, WiFi capabilities, location, and community.
- Located in the heart of the Financial Center, connected to the Harbour Mall.
- The building is surrounded by various amenities, parking facilities, 24-hour security, prayer rooms, banks, health club, in addition to a selection of cafés and fine dining restaurants.
- Bahrain Financial Harbour accommodates a number of high- profile tenants including international banks, law firms as well as the Bahrain stock exchange.
- Stunning views, overlooking the Arabian Gulf and whole North East of Bahrain.
- Unbeatable Coworking space: Hot Desks and Dedicated Desks from BHD 56 /month. Virtual Offices also available from BHD 36.8 /month.
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry - the best serviced office in Bahrain.
- This could be your address
Airport Access: 10 minutes drive to Bahrain International Airport.
Taxi: Taxis are available all around the city.
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.
At this location Servcorp offers:
Coworking Frequently Asked Questions
As a Servcorp Coworking client, you can either choose our Hot Desk option, or our Dedicated Desk option.
Coworking is a new style of workspace where people from different companies share an open common space rather than work in a private office. Coworking is about creating a better place to work and a better way to work; sharing space with other like-minded professionals not only creates a more dynamic workplace, it is also a lot more cost effective than a regular office space. Servcorp Coworking spaces provide you with a variety of work environments to choose from. Whether you enjoy working from one of our fine leather sofas, having a small team meeting in one of the booth seats, working from the bar counter so you are never far from our premium coffee and tea, or having your own personal desk, there's a space to fit your work style. Most of our Coworking spaces are fitted out with sound-rated phone booths, so if you have an important or private call you don't have to worry about people listening in. Servcorp Coworking connects you to a global network of professional peers to bounce off ideas and work smarter.
Some of the exclusive advantages of Servcorp Coworking is that you have further optional business support services that are generally not available at Coworking spaces. For example, you have the option to use the Servcorp address as your place of business to register your start-up or to have Servcorp handle your mail. You can also have a local business telephone number answered the way you like and transferred to your mobile, home or any number of your choice.
Learn more about Servcorp's Coworking Spaces.
As a Hot Desk client, you may choose any available desk or booth seat in the coworking space during business hours – just bring your laptop and get to work. First come, best spot!
As a Dedicated Desk client, you receive your very own desk in a shared office space to use 24/7, 365 days a year. Generally, there are between 5 and 15 desks in the Dedicated Desk space, but you are also free to use the coworking space.
- Use of the coworking space at your home location
- Secure and high-speed Wi-Fi
- Network Printing enabled from any desk or booth
- Access to a full secretarial team and local IT help
- Regular Community Meets and Events
- Unlimited self-serve espresso coffee, Twining’s Tea and water
- Over 50,000 Community of imagineeers to collaborate with, buy from, sell to and socialize with
Clients have fast and secure Wi-Fi using fibre optic cabling to an Industry-leading ISP and host isolation. We have invested a lot in speed and security and offer two Wi-Fi options. Our Free Wi-Fi works better and faster than the industry standard and is protected by a shared password. Our Secure Wi-Fi option is secured with your own unique login & password, is lightning fast and has the highest industry standard AES encryption technology for a highly secured Internet experience.
Absolutely! There is a range of optional services to assist your business or workstyle: from private meeting room bookings by as little as 10 minutes, to secretarial or IT support. Servcorp’s long experience in providing business support services can give you the freedom to focus on growing your own business.
The most popular optional service is to use our 5-star address as your corporate address AND/OR enjoy a landline phone number with a receptionist to answer your calls.
You can use the coworking space for informal meetings. For private meetings, you need to book a meeting room. We do not provide free meeting space, but you can book our facilities online at a competitive rate - this way you can be sure you have a meeting room available. It is pay as you go. For skype or phone meetings, feel free to use our single person phone booths free of charge (not available at all locations).
Yes, a Cisco IP phone is available to use at each desk in the coworking space. Calls made will be charged separately. If you have subscribed for the local phone number option, the beaconed Cisco IP phone at the desk will automatically be configured to your local number through an app on your smartphone (at selected locations only). You will be able to make phone calls using your own number on the Cisco IP phone at any desk.
- Hot Desk:
- Access any of the phones available in our sound-rated phone booths
- Dedicated Desk:
- You can apply for a dedicated phone number and have your own Cisco IP phone on your Dedicated Desk with a monthly free call allowance (any destination)
- Hot Desk
- Lockers are available for rent
- Dedicated Desk
- Clients receive a lockable storage cabinet that is theirs to use
They are on a monthly rolling basis, thus very flexible.
- Hot Desk
- No security deposit is required for a Hot Desk Membership when paying by credit card. If paying by bank transfer however, a security deposit is required
- Dedicated Desk
- There is a 1-month security deposit required with a Dedicated Desk contract. The security deposit is fully refundable provided you have settled any outstanding fees related to your membership
There is a once-off set-up fee for all coworking memberships.
We require one full calendar month notice with all coworking memberships. If you give notice during the course of a month, your cancellation will take effect on the last day of the following month.